Keep in mind that the jobs you will be displaying interest in and applying for may have many other article-writers bidding for them. The application you will be submiting should stand out, should catch the clients eye.
Now, there is no need to enclose pornographic material or appeal to his better nature. Take, for instance, an application along these lines:
"Dear Sir,
I am applying for the job I saw at HotshotArticles.com. I am not very solvent at the moment and would like to do the job. I really need this break. Please give me the job and I promise to do the best I can.."
The client is not a Cheerful Giver or a charity affiliate. He is going to be paying for the article and will not be too happy giving the job to someone who will be more grateful than professional, thinking of the balance in his bank account as he thumps down the facts.
If, as I earlier elaborated, you pick only jobs you have interest for and knowledge in, your enthusiasm and expertise need not be faked and will be all the more credible.
No comments:
Post a Comment